Limited Time Offer Good While Supplies Last!
SHIPPING NOTICE: Browning Trail Cameras will do its best to get all orders shipped as soon as possible to have as many delivered prior to Father’s Day as possible. However, in the current shipping and transit environment we cannot guarantee deliveries by any certain dates. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
For the best covert trail camera in the smallest case size, look no further than the Dark Ops HD MAX cameras from Browning. These cameras feature an invisible infrared flash to ensure game or trespassers on your property do not detect the camera while it is capturing images or videos. The Sub Micro case size packs all the performance you would expect with 18 MP picture quality, 1600 x 900p HD+ videos with sound, lightning fast 0.3 - 0.7 second adjustable trigger speeds, and superior battery life. Additional features include SD card management options and Smart IR video to keep recording game during the daytime. The Dark Ops HD MAX also features a battery meter that is compatible with Alkaline and Lithium batteries.
ADDED BONUS - 8GB SD Card (Included): For maximum trail camera performance, we recommend using Browning brand SD cards in your trail cameras. All of our SD cards are SDHC class 10, insuring the fastest write speeds for high resolution photos and HD video clips.
ADDED BONUS - Free pack of 8AA batteries (Included): Our trail camera batteries have been designed to meet the rigorous demands of today’s trail cameras. We know that trail cameras are expected to perform across a wide spectrum of temperature extremes and other environmental stresses. Browning batteries are up to the challenge.
Invisible "Night Vision"
Infrared LED Illumination at Night up to 80 ft.
- 18 MP
- 80 ft. Flash Range
- 0.3 – 0.7 Second Adjustable Trigger Speed
- Invisible IR Illumination at night (Powersave and Long Range Modes)
- 1600 x 900p HD+ Videos with Sound (5 sec. - 2 min. length)
- 80 ft. Detection Range (user adjustable)
- 0.6 Second Recovery Time
- Illuma-Smart Technology Automatically adjusts IR Flash for Perfect Night Photos
- SD Card Management
- Long battery life from 6 AA batteries (not included)
- Up to 8 Multi Shot Images
- Up to 8 Rapid Fire Images
- Smart IR Video
- Selectable Start / Stop Image Timer
- Programmable Picture Delay (1 sec. – 60 min.)
- Picture info bar displays: Time, Date, Temperature, Moon Phase, Camera ID, Barometric Pressure
- 12 volt External Power Jack
- Supports up to 512GB SDXC Memory Card (not included)
- ¼” -20 Tripod Socket
- Battery Meter Functions with Alkaline or Lithium Batteries
- Compact case size 4.25” x 3.” x 2.5
- Timelapse Plus camera mode with IR triggered images
- Compatible with Browning Buck Watch Timelapse Viewer Software