Limited Time Offer Good While Supplies Last!
SHIPPING NOTICE: Browning Trail Cameras will do its best to get all orders shipped as soon as possible to have as many delivered prior to Father’s Day as possible. However, in the current shipping and transit environment we cannot guarantee deliveries by any certain dates. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
The new Strike Force HD MAX cameras feature an adjustable 0.3-0.7 second trigger speed and 0.6 second recovery time between pictures. The new adjustable trigger speed feature allows you to select the trigger speed that is right for your camera location. Experience high end performance with 18 MP picture quality, and a new video processor that produces incredible quality 1600 x 900p HD+ video clips with sound. The Strike Force HD MAX camera also takes night pictures using our “Zero Blur” technology, which eliminates motion blur from game in your pictures at a range of 100 ft. at night. Other features include SD card management options, and Smart IR video, which continues to record video during the day when game is present. The Strike Force HD MAX is also compatible with up to 512 GB SDXC memory cards.
ADDED BONUS - 8GB SD Card (Included): For maximum trail camera performance, we recommend using Browning brand SD cards in your trail cameras. All of our SD cards are SDHC class 10, insuring the fastest write speeds for high resolution photos and HD video clips.
ADDED BONUS - Free pack of 8AA batteries (Included): Our trail camera batteries have been designed to meet the rigorous demands of today’s trail cameras. We know that trail cameras are expected to perform across a wide spectrum of temperature extremes and other environmental stresses. Browning batteries are up to the challenge.
Infrared Flash Range
Adjustable Infrared LED Illumination
at Night (Power Save, Long Range, Fast Motion)
1600 x 900 HD+
Videos with Sound
- 18 MP
- 100 ft. Flash Range
- 0.3 – 0.7 Second Adjustable Trigger Speed
- Infrared LED Illumination at Night
- 1600x900p HD Videos + Sound (5 sec.- 2 min. length)
- 80 ft. Detection Range (user adjustable)
- 0.6 Second Recovery Time
- Adjustable IR LED Illumination at Night (Powersave, Long Range and Fast Motion)
- Illuma-Smart Technology Automatically adjusts IR Flash for Perfect Night Photos
- Long battery life from 6 AA batteries (not included)
- Up to 8 Multi Shot Images
- Up to 8 Rapid Fire Images
- Smart IR Video
- Selectable Start/stop image timer
- Programmable Picture Delay (1 sec. – 60 min.)
- Picture info bar displays: Time, Date, Temperature, Moon Phase, Camera ID
- 12 volt External Power Jack
- Supports up to 512GB SDXC Memory Card (not included)
- ¼” -20 Tripod Socket
- Battery Meter Functions with Alkaline or Lithium
- Compact case size 4.25” x 3.” x 2.5"