The Spec Ops Advantage features the highest quality 20 MP image resolution and invisible, adjustable power “Night Vision” IR illumination that reaches out to 80 ft. The new Spec Ops Advantage camera also features an incredible 1920 x 1080 Full HD video processor, capable of producing stunning video footage of your game that can be easily viewed on a computer or big screen TV. Additional features for 2018 include a 2“ color view screen and Smart IR video, which continues to record video footage while game is moving in front of the camera. SD card management options allow you to overwrite older images on the SD card if the memory is full. The Spec Ops Advantage is also compatible with up to 512 GB SDXC memory cards. This camera is perfect for surveillance of game animals that are easily spooked, as well as a great security camera around your home or hunting property.
Invisible "Night Vision"
Adjustable IR Flash
1920 x 1080 FHD
0.2 - 0.7
- 80 ft. Flash Range
- 0.6 Second Recovery Time
- Adjustable Detection Range up to 80ft.
- Illuma-Smart Technology Automatically adjusts IR Flash for Perfect Night Photos
- SD Card Management Options
- Smart IR Video
- Long Battery Life from 8 AA Batteries (not included)
- Battery Meter Compatible with Alkaline or Lithium Batteries
- Up to 8 Multi Shot Images
- Up to 8 Rapid Fire Images
- Programmable Picture Delay (1 sec. – 60 min.)
- Picture info bar displays: Time, Date, Temperature, Moon Phase, Barometric pressure, Camera ID
- 12 volt External Power Jack
- Support up to 512GB SDXC Memory Card (not included)
- ¼” -20 Tripod Socket
- Compact Case Size 5” x 4” x 2.5”
- Metal Tree Mount Bracket
- TV Out and USB PortTimelapse Plus Camera Mode, with Infrared Triggered PicturesCompatible with Browning Buck Watch Timelapse Viewer Software