Camera Model Listing by Year
- Nighttime Trail Camera Images – Putting Light On The Subject
- Proper Camera Placement
- How a Motion/Heat (PIR) Sensor Works
- What do the different capture modes do?
- How can I keep my trail camera from being stolen while it is out in the field?
- What is the angle of detection from the trail camera?
- What external power source can be used in conjunction with my trail camera?
- Why are my nighttime videos only 10 or 20 seconds long?
- How long should batteries last in my trail camera?
Setting Up Trail Cameras
A walk through of the trail camera set up and features.
- How do I remove the battery tray?
- How do I get to my cameras Setup Menu?
- Maneuvering the Setup Menu
- What is all of the information on my cameras display when I turn it on?
- How should I mount/set up my camera out in the field?
- How can I ensure my camera is mounted and aimed correctly?
- How is my Browning Trail Camera Triggered?
- Is my Browning Trail Camera Waterproof?
2017 Trail Camera Information
The articles in this section will provide information concerning the 2017 Browning Trail Camera lineup. These trail cameras should start to be available on store shelves in March of 2017.
- 2017 Browning Trail Cameras Catalog
- 2017 Command Ops Trail Camera
- 2017 Strike Force HD 850 Trail Camera
- 2017 Strike Force HD Pro Trail Camera
- 2017 Dark Ops 940 HD Trail Camera
- 2017 Recon Force Extreme Full HD Trail Camera
- 2017 Spec Ops Extreme Full HD Trail Camera
- 2017 Defender 850 Trail Camera
Downloadable instruction manuals
- 2017 Instruction Manuals
- 2016 Instruction Manuals
- 2015 Instruction Manuals
- 2014 Instruction Manuals
Listing of available software upgrades and instructions.
- How can I find the software version on my trail camera?
- Is there a software upgrade available for my trail camera?
- 2015 Software Upgrades
- 2013 Software Upgrades
In this section different scenarios are provided for the purpose of troubleshooting specific issues you may be experiencing with your trail camera.