Browning Trail Cameras Web Exclusive!
Equipped with Low Glow IR Flash
The Command Ops Elite series of cameras has been updated to deliver big performance in a small package. The crisp 20MP picture resolution ensures the very best quality pictures of your game, day or night. With fast 0.3 second trigger speeds, you are sure to capture anything that steps out in front of your camera. The Command Ops Elite series also features 900p HD+ video with sound, to capture the best video of game on your property.
ADDED BONUS - 32GB SD Card (Included): For maximum trail camera performance, we recommend using Browning brand SD cards in your trail cameras. All of our SD cards are SDHC class 10, insuring the fastest write speeds for high resolution photos and HD video clips.
ADDED BONUS - Free pack of 8AA batteries (Included): Our trail camera batteries have been designed to meet the rigorous demands of today's trail cameras. We know that trail cameras are expected to perform across a wide spectrum of temperature extremes and other environmental stresses. Browning batteries are up to the challenge.
Infrared Flash Range
LED Illumination at Night
- 20 MP
- 80 ft. Infrared Flash Range
- 0.3 Second Trigger Speed
- Infrared LED Illumination at night
- 900p HD+ Videos with Sound (5 sec. - 2 min. length)
- 70 ft. Detection Range
- Illuma-Smart Technology Automatically adjusts IR Flash for Perfect Night Photos
- SD Card Management Feature
- Long Battery Life from 6 AA Batteries (not included)
- Up to 8 Multi Shot Images
- Up to 4 Rapid Fire Images
- Programmable Picture Delay (1 sec. – 60 min.)
- Picture info bar displays: Time, Date, Temperature, Moon Phase, Camera ID
- 12 volt External Power Jack
- Supports up to 32GB SD Card (not included)
- ¼” -20 Tripod Socket
- Compact Case Size 4.5” x 3.5” x 2.5”
- Timelapse Plus Camera Mode
- Compatible with Browning Buck Watch Timelapse Viewer Software