- 1 lb of cubed venison or ground (I used fresh tenderloins for added flavor)
- 1- green pepper
- 1- onion
- 2- cans of beans (I used kidney beans and chili beans)
- 2- cans of diced tomatoes
- 1- can of corn
- 1- can of sliced olives
- 1- chili packet
- Sour Cream
- Shredded Cheese
1) In a frying pan add cubed meat or ground and brown. (For added flavor I added olive oil and butter to fry the cubed tenderloins in.)
2) Add all ingredients above into a crockpot and mix in chili packet.
3) Stir in ingredients and turn crockpot on High for 4-6 hours.
4) Spoon chili into bowls and add your favorite toppings! I love sour cream and shredded cheese on mine.